Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
Kennys 17
Member Spotlight
BillS
BillS
Canada
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
15 members (Rjkeltay, JeanneB, Cubdriver, dm25vac, blackrover, Two2go, inskis, timnboston, Sxmroyalislander, FLCajun, Rover, Arbor88, 3 invisible), 440 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#108441 09/26/2016 04:47 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,949
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,949
Hey gang. I haven't been on this board in several years, but when I saw this video, I immediately thought of my BVI sailing escapades. Until now, I thought the only right way in was to climb up the outboard. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7FZL3Conqg


Mike M.
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,049
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,049
Please add functional dinghy ladder to the optimally outfitted bareboat. Where is that thread on the perfect bareboat and bareboat equipment wars.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,213
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,213
I made a very inexpensive dinghy ladder with PVC tubes and 3/8" nylon rope.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5