|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,922
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
2 members (Mikel, michaelj),
683
guests, and
133
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926 Likes: 1 |
This is for those of you who enjoy mystery novel's and are suffering from "dif" right now. I've just finished reading a murder mystery novel by John Keyse-Walker called "Sun, Sand, Murder" that is set on scenic, secluded Anegada. Our hero is the only police officer on "de ilon" and he has had no crime at all in his twenty years on duty. There are a few wrong facts, but overall it is a good read and will take you there if you haven't been yet, and it will take you back if you have. Enjoy...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
Awesome thanks! I'll be getting some nose surgery so I can actually breathe in the islands so this will pass the time during recovery!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 98
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 98 |
Ordered. Will read it before sending on to the crew. If you want it afterwards, let me know.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214 |
Thanks, I was going to order the digital version so I could read on my iPad on my upcoming trip. But I know there are many of our friends that have visited the islands with us that would love to read it. I guess I will order the hardback.
Colleen
|
|
|
|
|
|
|