|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 8
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 8 |
This is my first time provisioning for charter and have a couple questions/concerns! Our charter starts Friday and we will arrive on Thursday and spending the night in Roadtown. I placed a provisioning order with Riteway last week and received an automated confirmation immediately following. I included a list of additional items not listed on their website, which their website said someone would contact via email to indicate the availability, but I haven't heard anything! I have tried calling, which doesn't go through, and emailing, which doesn't get replied. Is this normal for Riteway? Which store normally handles the provisioning, so I can check on the order and additional items needed on Thursday? Thanks for any help in advance!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
We also start Friday.
We have had no communication re addition items requested.
That's how it worked last time. We had no issues.
If you are missing anything, and you will be, go to the big store in Road Town. At least you won't have much to shop for.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
I don't recall any communication prior to our arrival. Check based on Your ORDER list. The delivery list may not list things NOT delivered.
Will be down soon after you.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 8
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 8 |
We will be on S/V Mercurey, a Lagoon 52. Stop and say hello if you see us!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|