We awoke this morning to the most incredibly beautiful skies - pinks, yellows, orchids and muted oranges mixed into the otherwise puffy clouds. I think it was Mother Natures way of welcoming my youngest daughter 'home' to my favorite island. What a greeting it was and the three of us sat on the balcony at 5:30 enjoying the array. It doesn't often happen and when it does, it doesn't last very long so you need to enjoy it while you can.

The skies are a little bit overcast - I so hope it clears off so the 'kids' can truly enjoy their island time.

All three of the kidlets are now present and accounted for, the Atlanta contingent having just arrived - what a good feeling' being able to share new time in a place we love with people we love. And the memories? Oh, the memories of family trips here from years ago.

We lunched at Bar Code after all the troops had arrived and then we all scattered to do errands and check some things out and then, of course, the group reassembled for cocktail hour. We had some yummy PCs out on the balcony and by this time some of the early morning travelers were fading fast so we decided an afternoon nap was in order for everyone before we reassembled in the lobby for dinner. We started off with any of three destinations in mind. Number one choice closed on Sundays so we moved on to option number two - Sale & Pepe's. Good call from the friends who made the recommendation. Four different dinners served and all were good. With drinks but no apps, dinner rounded up to $40.00 per person gratuity included and ranged from a mushroom risotto to salmon in a pink sauce over pasta to veal medallions to lamb chops and they were all delightful.

And now, in conclusion of another island day well spent, it's off to lalaland with the promise of peeps on my doorstep at 7AM for coffee and. I wonder which of them will make it. Heck, I wonder if I will.........

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."