Before I tell about Monday's adventure I'd like to share my feelings on what it's like to sit in warmth on a lanai and watch dawn appear.

What amazes me most are the clouds stretched thin between Pt. Blanche and another hill at left. Like rubber bands of pink, orchid, grey, white with slivers of blue sky peeking through. Beyond cruise dock is a puff of cloud that looks like whipped cream piled atop a Sundae. Beneath it I see a cruise ship in the very far distance. 3 are expected in today but they usually come fro around the point of the Fort.

Monday. went as planned. Parrot Park s the best! Colorful birds abound. When we entered 7 or 9 landed on me, in my hair, on arms, neck, ears. Man said he'd never seen them do that before. He shooed them away but they kept returning---said I was a bird whisperer. Well worth the $10 entry fee. I must return to get the names of these birds for the thousand photos I took.

ON to Baie Longue beautiful as ever. Then to Marigot. Just caught Spice Lady as she was leaving. Got my Magic Spice. Ate at Rosemary's in Marigot harbor. Both had whole red snapper with rice & beans, salad, slaw, plantain, breadfruit, avocado $13 a plate. 2 Presidents at $2 each. Then to Sarafinas for pastry & coffee and a baguette to take back to condo.

Killed the rest of daylight swimming at Divi. Then light supper of the baguette buttered and slices of steak.

The best day so far!

PS about the Tues. morning post---the ship I satin the distance came to SXM dock. P&O Cruise line.