I want to start this post by saying this is my opinion of this mornings breakfast.

Breakfast was not meant to be this morning. We started out at 7:30a which is a reasonable time to expect an available breakfast. First stop, Maho Market and nothing was out. They don't put the breakfast buffet out until 8:00a. OK... we have a parking spot and decide to walk over to Tortuga Cafe at the Royal Islander and they are cleaning the patio. They also don't start serving until 8:00a.

We left and got our car looking to return home but decided to stop at Sunset. There was a car stuck in the sand on the Maho beach strip half way down as you enter the road. Because of the high sand and stuck car, there was only one way open for cars to both exit and enter Beacon Hill.

We tried Sunset which was open but only one waitress on board and she looked hurried. We sat for 10 minutes and saw that the other 3 tables were looking at their watches, which is not a good sign. We left and went back to BSV where we decided to walk over to El Zafiro for breakfast. Here it where it really went downhill. I'm sure I am going to a lot of slack for this but our experience was very poor and I'm hoping it was an isolated incident. Keep in mind every place has a bad day, I get that. My husband is in the service industry so he was not happy that it was one thing after another.