Our first full day at BSV where we decided to take full advantage of being on the beach steps from our unit.

We took a quick ride to Maho Express for a cup of coffee, hot breakfast bar, newspaper and Johnny Cake for me. They had several versions which were not appealing to me at that hour so I went for the chicken. The Johnny cake itself was very good. I picked the chix out.

I really like the JC's at Greenhouse but they don't always have them on our visits. A staff person told us if they are busy there is no room in kitchen to make them.

Since we've never eaten at Hilma's I mentioned to David it's time for me to have the real thing. It's on my "to do" or should I say "to eat" this trip.

There was a mix of clouds & sun with a strong cooling breeze mid afternoon. We had a lovely day laying out on lounge chairs reading and swimming in ocean a few times before joining the group pool side.

Very nice dinner with great group of people from BSV to help celebrate one of their wedding anniversary's at La Rosa Too.

I had the grouper filet in garlic butter sauce and David had fettuccine Alfredo. Service charge added to each check. Comfortable seating and attentive service.

Grouper fillet

[Linked Image]