Wonderful Trip and we will be back! Stayed at the Royal Pam Resort and have no complaints. Everyone was nice and we loved our room and the location. Rented car from Kennys. Was very hesitant about driving but I highly recommend getting a car. Driving was super easy just watch out for the motorcycles! Had shopndrop deliver some basic items and found a great grocery store right down the road to pick up some other snacks.

First night (Sat) we ate at Toppers. Our waitress was Fallon and she did an excellent job. We had Rigatoni with chicken and Mahi Rueben. Both were good! Drinks at The Dock before heading to the room.

Sunday we headed to Orient Beach. This was probably my favorite beach. Of course had to check out the naked beach but ended up at Orange Fever. Late Lunch at Lolos by the resort and shared ribs. They were awesome! Dinner at SkipJacks. We shared escargot, tuna carpaccio and the grouper. Yum! Drinks at The Dock before heading back to the room.

Monday breakfast at the resort which was crepes and eggs benedict. Both were really good and service was good! Headed to Phillipsburg in hunt for a watch. The people at one of the jewelry stores which I can’t remember the name were super helpful and I found a watch I really liked but wanted to look at other stores just to be certain. We visited several stores before finally finding the ONE at Little Switzerland. I have been wanting a good watch for years and found one I loved!

Had a snack on the boardwalk and headed back to resort for HH and a swim in the pool. Shaquille was out bartender and was great! For supper we went to Pizza Galley for a pizza and meatballs both were good.

Tuesday we went to Sunset bar and Grill to watch the planes. It was a neat experience but nothing I would have to do again. We than went to El Zafiro which we would have never have found if it wouldn’t have been for Tara’s trip report. Beach was nearly empty and very relaxing with a beautiful view! Had lunch there. Chicken Caesar for me and the husband was craving a hotdog of all things. Both were good and the bartender was very accommodating.

Back to hotel to get cleaned up for our cruise with Aqua Mania over to Margot for dinner. The guys on the boat were super friendly and kept the drinks following. Dinner at La Petite Auberge which included flank steak and mahi mahi. Both were good. This was a relaxing evening and was nice to get out on the water.

Wednesday Little Jerusalem for lunch and had the bomb which was “the bomb” Highly recommend! Visited Cupeocy and Mullet beach but ended up back at the resort to enjoy our beach. Dinner at Luna Rossa which was very good!

Thursday breakfast in the room and took a ferry to Anguilla. Cab driver was Peter and he was very informative about the island. We went to Shoal Bay East and we settled in. The beach and sand are amazing here! Lunch at Hanks Lobster Sandwich and Conch Fritters both were okay. This was our most expensive day and we both were happy to do it but wouldn’t do it again. Plenty of pretty beaches in St Martin.

Drinks again by the pool and said our goodbyes to Shaquille. After a long day we got dinner to go from Pizza Galley. Mexican Pizza and Lasagna both were good. Friday unfortunately we had to fly home!

We have been to several islands and I can say that St Martin is our favorite!