Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 32
mahokid 32
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
cathym
cathym
Michigan
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
22 members (triciatn, Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, tomp, SXMNAN, ncboater, BeckyMac, JAE, beachgirl1957, 7 invisible), 437 guests, and 286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#145872 10/08/2017 08:03 PM
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 67
B
Bgs Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 67
This year was our first booking with Captains Compass, based on some work aquaintence recommendations.
While we won’t be able to go this fall as originally planned, we are re-booked for 2018.
I assume each situation is case by case so I won’t over share, but suffice to say, we are very happy with the arrangement Brent organized and I can’t wait to get back sailing in the BVIs.
Our continued thoughts with all those rebuilding lives, buildings and businesses.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
We chartered with Brent way back in the late 90's early 00's when he owned Pro Valor. He always took good care of us.


I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5