Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Aries4
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
9 members (Compskier, ib4ut1, 706jim, rpotter28, caribmichael, Rumlover, Kennys, 2 invisible), 399 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#150697 12/29/2017 02:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Wonder if anyone has any info about
Edith and Mad Dogs bar?

Mike
Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am

BVI Sponsors
.
IWIWSE #150703 12/29/2017 02:44 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Mad Dogs is gone. Don't know if it will be rebuilt as there is no insurance


tpcook
IWIWSE #150725 12/29/2017 10:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Thanks for that
Do you know if Edith is still on island?

tpcook #150745 12/30/2017 01:35 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
That makes me sad. Very fond memories there with my family. 😢 I hope many of these businesses find a way to rebuild. Sad for the families there that depended on them.


Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
IWIWSE #150763 12/30/2017 07:54 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
yes, I think Edith is still on-island


tpcook
tpcook #151037 01/02/2018 02:04 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,105
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,105
This is so sad. We spent many blissful hours on that porch and have enjoyed Edith's company for so many years frown

IWIWSE #153888 01/29/2018 11:54 AM
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1
D
Member
Offline
Member
D
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1
Very sad. We always enjoyed Edith's company.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5