Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,155
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
tnw2007
tnw2007
Delray Beach, FL, USA
Posts: 83
Joined: November 2007
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
4 members (Wingman, MrE, Nate C, 1 invisible), 682 guests, and 180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#155905 03/02/2018 09:24 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 18,983
Likes: 87
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 18,983
Likes: 87
Hope you have a good one!


J.D.
SXM Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Hope you have a good one, Elizabeth! Enjoy!


Carol Hill
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224
Likes: 6
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224
Likes: 6
Thank you. It was a lovely day!😊




Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710
Likes: 2
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710
Likes: 2
Happy Birthday Elizabeth! A little late in the day, glad it was a lovely one!

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Great! Hope you are able to return to SXM soon..


Carol Hill
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224
Likes: 6
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224
Likes: 6
Carol, I recently had total knee replacement surgery on the right knee so I won't be travelling for a few months. Perhaps I will be able to make my usual trip in November. By that time the island should have recovered more and there will be more accommodations available,




Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Understand where you're coming from, as I will have to have a knee replacement on my left knee, sooner rather than later.


Carol Hill
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 14,751
Likes: 18
pat Offline
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 14,751
Likes: 18
I just saw this, Elizabeth, and please know I wish you a very happy birthday along with a complete and speedy recovery from your surgery. Here’s to a healthy November trip......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š


Respectfully,

pat



"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224
Likes: 6
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,224
Likes: 6
Thanks Pat. Glad to see you are enjoying your Antigua vacation.




Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 14,751
Likes: 18
pat Offline
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 14,751
Likes: 18
YW, Elizabeth.

We are definitely enjoying ourselves but not our typical vacation and definitely, not SXM! Good, but not so good that I’m inclined to rebook tomorrow. I am definitely a St. Maarten Island lover and it will always be my first choice.


Respectfully,

pat



"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5