pat 42
jazzgal 41
Todd 40
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ecco, OceanDrop, vincent
Who's Online Now
46 registered members (UncleLuff, CaribbeanCanadians, camview, lcote, Ackman, davidandsusannj, eightzerobits, RickinAtlanta, hokiesailor, jagmansr, SXMScubaman, Kennys, George1234, Kmon, Brian&Andi, JeanneB, Manpot, WLE, taraavo, KirkB, ColoBoater, RonDon, Whale Tail, jazzgal, ohstate, NoelHall, lbksxm, foreversxm, MrEZgoin, steve74, road3682, pbd007, snman31, Fitzhughlaw, richard4th, Donaegada, 10 invisible), 890 guests, and 70 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Luggage #167730
08/14/2018 06:39 PM
08/14/2018 06:39 PM
S
stangied Offline OP
Traveler
stangied  Offline OP
Traveler
S
Regarding checking in luggage early. First if all you could not click on the link provided by Beachkitten
Second Bluegreenwater, no my time is not more valuable than yours or anyone else. Just appreciate
Scuba giving an answer without all the other replies that did not know or give the answer. I know
there are plenty regular people that post on this board that you don’t need us who only get on
occasionally. But I know there have been a lot of people drop this board because of the negative comments they received for asking a question that had already been posted.

SXM Sponsors
Re: Luggage [Re: stangied] #167731
08/14/2018 06:56 PM
08/14/2018 06:56 PM
Ohio
ruralcarrier Offline
Traveler
ruralcarrier  Offline
Traveler
Ohio
Originally Posted by stangied
Regarding checking in luggage early. First if all you could not click on the link provided by Beachkitten
Second Bluegreenwater, no my time is not more valuable than yours or anyone else. Just appreciate
Scuba giving an answer without all the other replies that did not know or give the answer. I know
there are plenty regular people that post on this board that you don’t need us who only get on
occasionally. But I know there have been a lot of people drop this board because of the negative comments they received for asking a question that had already been posted.

All you had to do was cut and paste the link into your address bar and the discussion would come up. I just tried it and it worked fine.

No need to continue the discussion as your question was answered and we are not going to continue the argument either.

Thank you.

J.D.