Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bdeeley
bdeeley
United States of America
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 509 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#17605 09/07/2012 06:22 PM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 112
B
betsyg Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 112
I've done the Virgin Islands a lot, and love it of course, but I'm interested in trying the Grenadines. What do you think of Island Windjammers as a first try?

Sponsors
betsyg #17606 09/17/2012 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have not sailed with them yet, but have booked for a 6 night cruise starting January 4 on the Diamant Some acquaintances of ours highly recommend it.

#17607 09/17/2012 04:19 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 282
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 282
^^That's me up there. I logged in...not sure why it didn't show my name.

Sugaree #17608 09/18/2012 01:34 PM
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 112
B
betsyg Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 112
I'd love to hear your review/opinion of them and the Grenadines when you return. Have a great time!


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5