|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
11 members (ChiTownHarry, CaribbeanSolSXM, Leagle49, JandIrene, Tory, Lucky13, IWIWSE, barryvabeach, mgh, 2 invisible),
457
guests, and
186
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 30 |
We are heading out for an 8 day bareboat in a week. My 4th time. I want to provision for 4 days from the base in Tortola, and then reload around the 3rd or 4th day. I assume we'll be on or near VG at that time. What is the easiest way to do this? Dock at Spanish Town and walk around, or have a ferry deliver, or some other idea I'm not aware of.
In the past we've usually loaded the boat for 7 days, and it doesn't take long before we are out of fresh food...I'm trying to up the fresh food content on this time around.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214 |
There is a nice grocery, with fresh foods, at Leverick Bay.
Colleen
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,557
Traveler Traveler
|
Traveler Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,557 |
You could have Bucks grocery or Riteway on Virgin Gorda deliver to your boat or dock at Yacht Harbour and taxi to either one.
GordaGuy2
|
|
|
|
|
|
|