dolfer 17
Member Spotlight
DanS
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Today's Birthdays
ACTON, kygirl, makeshiftwings
Who's Online Now
46 members (jbutah, candu, zhawk, MikeBiondo, SXMNAN, IWIWSE, fabila, foreversxm, GeorgeC1, RonDon, pedalpusher, Cincinnati_Kid, Leagle49, CaribbeanCanadians, Ackman, Fred, dolfer, KC2SXM, socamon, davidandsusannj, toast, anniefromks, StMartinFan, BillR, RatmansWife, Matt W, cbinparadise, MrTim-BTV, boucharda, NumberCruncher, 16 invisible), 1,125 guests, and 196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#18287 01/08/2013 03:20 AM
Lstyles Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
We are traveling to Croatia this summer (end of June/beginning of July). I am looking into a bareboat catamaran charter. Limited options with sunsail and moorings but there seem to be lots of charter bases set up with what I am guessing are private boats that are in charter services. These seem to be a little cheaper than the standard Moorings/sunsail boats. My question is whether one can expect the same type of service in case of breakdown etc that one would get with moorings type operation. Also can anyone recommend any one of the various yacht charter groups/locations?
thanks,
lori

Sponsors
Traveler
Traveler
Lori,
There is one company that we have used in the BVIs and Bahamas, they also are in Croatia area I believe. They are captained and mated(the chef). Company is Festiva Sailing Vacations (or something close to that) have fun.

Moderated by  Eric_Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard