We have returned from the cruise on The Royal Clipper. The best recommendation I can give for the trip is to say that we have already signed up for next year when it goes to Italy, Corsica, etc. This is the case for many of the participants as I was told the ship is 80% booked at this point. The Bare Necessities staff did an excellent job of organizing the various activities and I am also happy to say there were no limbo contests or anything similar. <br>The only negative was that the Mistrals were blowing quite violently as it was so late in the season. Next years trip however will be the end of July so that will not be a probem. We did tour southern France and Monaco by ourselves for the two weeks following the cruise and the bad weather continued with rain everyday. <br>The ship is beautiful and the service excellent. For those of you that do not know about this ship. It is brand new, being launched mid summer, 2000. It is the world's largest sailing ship at 459 feet in length with 56,000 feet of sail over it. It carries 226 passengers. <br>The week following our cruise the Royal Clipper crossed the Atlantic where it will sail the Caribbean out of Barbados, so I assume it will be in St. Martin at various times. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>