|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 698
Joined: October 2006
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
1 members (Janet SXM),
896
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710 Likes: 2 |
Curacao does not need this. There goes their tourism.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,674 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,674 Likes: 4 |
It is very close to Venezuela but I do believe they have it under control. The prison is hosting some of the refugees which is not good for St. Maarten because SXM sends Prisoners to Curacao when overcrowded. Aruba and Bonaire are sure to have refugees as well just not sure how many are there. I do know SXM took in 1200 refugees and I guess there are mingling in with the community???
|
|
|
|
|
|
|