Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,960
Posts342,111
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 24
bran 23
kim 22
erb923 21
GaKaye 21
mahokid 17
Member Spotlight
johnnshell
johnnshell
Port St. Lucie, FL
Posts: 358
Joined: November 2005
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
5 members (Todd_Melinda_K, snuba, 3 invisible), 665 guests, and 134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#19981 05/15/2013 07:20 PM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 142
Likes: 2
DPD1968 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 142
Likes: 2
Spending a day in Miami, any recommendations on a nice place for lunch and an area to park/walk around south beach?

Sponsors
DPD1968 #19982 05/16/2013 11:26 AM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,666
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,666
Just saw this. Why South Beach?
I would recommend Michael's Genuine for lunch in the Design District.
Major shopping area, Gucci, LV, etc.,
Cheers
irina


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5