Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,155
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
tnw2007
tnw2007
Delray Beach, FL, USA
Posts: 83
Joined: November 2007
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
4 members (Wingman, MrE, Nate C, 1 invisible), 682 guests, and 180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,611
Likes: 157
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,611
Likes: 157

SXM Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Ridiculous. Garrett should be suspended for the rest of the season. I would be surprised if he is not.


Carol Hill
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,611
Likes: 157
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,611
Likes: 157
I'm sure there will be multiple fines and suspensions. As there sould be.

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710
Likes: 2
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710
Likes: 2
Pro football has not been the same in the last few years. Seems like the is some type of scuffle every week, and their salaries are out of sight.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,081
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,081
Garrett was suspended for the rest of the season - he got off lightly, I hope there's more. And I agree their salaries are so high that fines mean little.


I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Fines may not mean much, but suspension without pay does hurt them in the pocket book. The Steelers quarterback is a lucky man that he wasn't very seriously hurt.


Carol Hill
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,081
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,081
Carol, I agree. Fighting with fists is bad enough, but using a helmet as a weapon crosses the line. The suspension is now indefinite.

Last edited by Biturbo; 11/15/2019 06:38 PM.

I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5