|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Pltraveler, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, lbksxm, Dan&Roxanne, Zanshin, SXMScubaman, RatmansWife, Two2go, Buddyhog, 2 invisible),
372
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234 |
So I travel with a Surface Pro and wanted to add the Navionics app but apparently it's only for Apple and Android?
Any recommendations for an onboard navigation package that works on Windows 10?
Dave
S/V Tortuga Lagoon 46
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111 Likes: 5 |
Opencpn ( https://opencpn.org/OpenCPN/info/downloadopencpn.html ). Full navigation package that I used as the main navigation system on a circumnavigation. Doesn't come with charts but there are loads available on the net. Get it setup before you go as it may take a little while! I'm sure there are plenty of others available but I've not felt the need to look further.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1 |
Just did a quick google search and this showed up. Surface pro navigation appLooks like there might be other options as well.
Chuck W.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|