|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,154
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 277
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
6 members (mcb, JRT, 706jim, GettingThere, RickinAtlanta, DavidMartha),
1,429
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,674 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,674 Likes: 4 |
Happy Easter does not even come close to a greeting that fits.
It took awhile but depression finally set in and I don't think I am the only one missing my loved ones.
This is the most surreal time in my life!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,611 Likes: 157
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,611 Likes: 157 |
Easter is a day of celebration and I will not let this bump in the road take that away. Happy Easter to you all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|