Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bdeeley
bdeeley
United States of America
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
3 members (Fraser, 2 invisible), 654 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 160
B
Bow Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 160
I am planning on chartering a 50 ft monohull to sail from Antigua to Martinique (One Way) for March either 2021 or 2022. I plan on taking about 12 days for the sail.

I am considering stopping at Montserrat, Guadeloupe & The Saintes & Marie-Galante, Dominica and Martinique.

I am wide open as to suggestions, including leaving entire islands off the itinerary, best places to stop, off the beaten path anchorages, etc.
Interested in hearing the good and the bad including any safety concerns.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112
Likes: 5
Sounds like a fun trip. On Guadeloupe make sure you get to Deshaies. Really lovely place with, when I was there, a great atmosphere. Setting for the vast majority of the BBC TV series 'Death in Paradise'. I went to Marie Galante once and didn't see a reason to go back. I may have missed something so if someone else says it's great then go for it.


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5