Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009Jul 27th, 2026
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts:
1,494
Joined: November 2003
17 members (duckfat , oeastcoast , charlie , Brad_Va , REH , bostonbob , Good Boy Gus , pandpfromcanada , SkipperC , shieneehead , Colour1 , 6 invisible),
392
guests, and
61
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Traveler
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Can’t say I’m really surprised...
Attached Images
.
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 306
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 306
Interesting. They do not address opening to private cruising yachts. So I assume they aren’t opening the sea port period.
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Can’t say I’m really surprised...
The brain power is beyond belief.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,296
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,296
Seaports not opening applies to private vessels as well, since we have to use a Seaport to enter the country. That is assuming any private vessels ever want to sail to the BVI's again, after their most despicable attitude toward sailors.