Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,138
Members27,644
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 23
RonDon 22
kim 19
bran 18
erb923 18
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
Posts: 979
Joined: May 2011
Today's Birthdays
basilisk, gunner, legne, Tandoorii
Who's Online Now
14 members (CanuckTravlr, Rover, SXMbeacher, Buddyhog, Sxmtm, Cincinnati_Kid, Coconut Joe, Kennys, bostonbob, 5 invisible), 345 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
I am considering taking a United red eye flight that arrives at 4:40 am. My connecting flight is not until 10AM.
Is anything open at that time? I am not finding much info on line. Thanks.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 935
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 935
Likes: 1
I looked at the SJU website and it showed a few departures before your arrival time (Frontier, Jet Blue, Spirit) so I would guess some places would be open. However, I have not been there myself at that hour.

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
When we've done that kind of flight nothing opened until around 6AM. The Puerto Ricans love their a/c, so make certain your have something warm to wear.

Cheers, RickG


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5