Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,197
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
shieneehead
shieneehead
Simsbury, Connecticut
Posts: 210
Joined: September 2016
Today's Birthdays
brendarin, Colour1, Gordon1957, jimandi, KevinNYC, KoolGirl, SailMasterGuy, SeaDevil, TIM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Rover, 1 invisible), 317 guests, and 89 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#25113 01/29/2014 05:33 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,313
P
PreK176 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,313
I'm wondering if any TTOL friends can help me out. I am looking for a car rental for SLC and would really like to get a Subaru. Can anyone recommend a chain that carries Subarus and/or possibly a small local company? I have checked numerous sites but can't find Subaru on any list. We have seen them at the airport but not sure who was renting them out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


[Linked Image]
Sponsors
PreK176 #25114 02/02/2014 11:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 690
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 690
We rented a Subaru in Salt Lake from Enterprise about 4 years ago. It was from a location close to downtown, not at the airport. You might try calling a couple of their locations. I know the Enterprise close to us has them occassionally.


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5