Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,118
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 24
bran 23
kim 22
GaKaye 21
erb923 21
Kennys 16
Member Spotlight
jollymonsrv
jollymonsrv
So. Shore MA.
Posts: 1,854
Joined: January 2001
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
9 members (BillS, Jimgraham, RickinAtlanta, marybeth, SXMScubaman, 4 invisible), 483 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 225
C
camelot Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 225
Coming for 10 day charter end of June from US but flights/timing have us arrive into St Thomas in time to make a ferry to Tortola (assuming they are running then) for charter with BVIYachtCharters 3 days early --? suggestions for place to stay the 3 nights with beach and quiet currently operating...

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
I don't see how this would work with current protocols... I don't think you can change location during quarantine.


M4200 MANTA
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 225
C
camelot Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 225
Lots can happen between now and the end of June --- Just the 2 of us both fully vaccinated, and IF cruise ships are allowed access by then and ferries are running I suspect/hope that with a negative test and full vaccination the quarantine rule will have been changed -- If not we will have to be flexible/creative ......

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Also don't see how the 3 day part would work but if you're willing. to
spend the entire Quarantine period in one place, Guavaberry SB in
Virgin Gorda has access to, arguably, the nicest beach in the BVIs
after day 0-1
Yes, a lot can change by the end of June

Mike
Sometimes I sit and think, sometimes I just sit

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
I realize that our solution to the same problem won't work for everyone but we decided to extend our early July charter by 4 days to cover the quarantine period. So effectively we'll spend the first 4 days on various beaches with the boat as our villa.


Louis from Houston
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by louismcc
So effectively we'll spend the first 4 days on various beaches with the boat as our villa.


Louis,
Hopefully you were able to take advantage of some of the COVID Quarantine specials being offered by the charter company's.

Horizon yacht charters: First 4 days of Quarantine Free with our Safe Haven Special Offer!
Charter Dates available: from December 1st, 2020 onwards, while Quarantine applies in the BVI.


Chuck W.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5