|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,155
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 387
Joined: March 2016
|
|
|
13 members (Kennys, JCPanic, bostonbob, ggffrr11, kaugens, SteveH, WenBar, mahokid, Tonythepilot, 4 invisible),
611
guests, and
157
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#25248
02/04/2014 11:37 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281 Likes: 192 |
Temporary ban after jet ski death Wow, what an awful story, of the person killed.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 623
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 623 |
Senseless death. The jet ski operators wouldn't be there if the tourists wouldn't patronize them. Just like everything else in a resort area, demand dictates the supply.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281 Likes: 192 |
Just senseless, for sure. I really don't know what it is like in other places than Negril, but they are extremely annoying in Negril. I personally don't jetski, so I wouldn't mind a permanent ban, but I know that a lot of people enjoy it. But it does sound like they need to make and ENFORCE more rules.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|