|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,108
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
8 members (lbksxm, ib4ut1, RickinAtlanta, hokiesailor, primetv, Turf, 2 invisible),
633
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9 |
Oddly, windguru isn't showing much for BVI... 0.8m 11s Anyone explain?
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
Both sources I use show a pretty good swell arriving Thursday.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9 |
Hmm, I see it in predictwind too... what other sources are you using? I had always considered windguru fairly reliable.
On second look, the predictwind swell map shows big swells for north coast of PR and north of BVI including Anegada, but not Tortola and SFD, possibly agrees with windguru prediction for BVI. I wish I could post the screen shot.
Last edited by MrEZgoin; 11/22/2021 09:08 PM.
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
Last edited by GeorgeC1; 11/22/2021 09:05 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9 |
We'll still be in the area. If you don't see any more posts from me you can assume the worst :-)
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|