|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, 7 invisible),
389
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 20
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 20 |
I'd like to be able to walk from Maria's hotel to a mom and pop car rental place for a one day rental. Suggestions? I emailed some places but no response. I suspect some went out of business to to Covid and/or Irma.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434 |
I used Aarons several times since Irma. They were good to work with.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 20
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 20 |
I reserved with ITGO. The downside is they charge $25 to deliver the car to the airport. The upside is, when I return the car to their Roadtown office they will give me a free ride to Hodge's Marina where the catamaran is. Each additional driver is $5. We have a one day rental.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|