|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
21 members (Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, tomp, SXMNAN, ncboater, BeckyMac, JAE, beachgirl1957, 7 invisible),
434
guests, and
280
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41 |
Hello everybody If any Moorings/Sunsail owner has 2021 short notice points left to sell please let me know. We had a positive PCR exit test (with negative antigen test!) and may need to stay in the BVI a bit longer! I will use all my points but need a few more to reach the 10 days for the next test. Cheers Charlie svlamorocha at gmail dot com
Last edited by svlamorocha; 11/25/2021 07:26 AM. Reason: Missed key point
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I would post this on the Moorings owners group.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41 |
Dou you have the details of the new Moorings owner´s group? The Yahoo group I had access to is dead because Yahoo did away with their "groups". Charlie
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41 |
I have solved the problem of getting a boat to stay. Many thanks to those who contacted me. Now I need to wait 48 hours to find out if I am really positive or not!
Charlie
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
You should have been sent info to join after purchasing the boat. Send Jenn a email and she can get you the info to join. Not really sure how the joining part works. G
|
|
|
|
|
|
|