|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 729
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (SXMScubaman, 1995nmc, timnboston, Rumlover, soulconnections, GettingThere, indi, 4 invisible),
471
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
The Coral Bay Yacht Club has launched a new web site with a Coral Bay Cruising Guide. The Cruising Guide is also available as a PDF. You will find many FAQs like where should I anchor, where can I tie up my dinghy, where to buy ice, where to drop trash, taxis that service Coral Bay? https://www.cbycstj.org/If you have any suggestions for edits or additions please comment in this thread or send email to rgarvin@garvin.us or coralbayyachtclubstj@gmail.com. Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10 |
Looks like a great resource. I'll definitely add this to my toolkit if we ever make it over to the USVIs - I've heard it's nice over there!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 51
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 51 |
Thanks RickG. We were just in Coral Bay in November. Wonderful time at Lime Out and Skinny Legs. Cheers
Rob
|
|
|
|
|
|
|