|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
8 members (caribmichael, goose4793, 320sycamore, Oceans, UconnHusky47, BHK, JAG1, 1 invisible),
382
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
Although we own a condo in St. Thomas, have a boat with Moorings in Martinique and my brother owns a boat in charter in St. Thomas, we are looking to charter a 4 cabin catamaran from December 16-December 23 in the USVI. This is where my husband has decided he wants to spend his 50th birthday celebration and unfortunately the way things look now I don't think we will be able to use our Moorings owner's time in the USVI, my brother's boat is already booked and our condo is too small for all our friends!
So...anyone out there have a good deal or want to do a trade on a 4 cabin bareboat catamaran from December 16-23 based in the USVI.
Sue
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 18 |
Give Jenny Goya at Owner Time Charters a shot. I'm basically a cheerleader for her! She's easy to work with, finds good deals and is very helpful.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 383 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 383 Likes: 1 |
I'll give another vote for Jenny with Owner's Time. I booked with her in 2019 in the BVI. Everything went smooth. I have a trip booked for this May out of the USVI with her as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|