|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
13 members (Compskier, tangerine3, Rumlover, S/Y Mockingbird, foreversxm, Jeannius, SXMScubaman, RickG, CaribbeanCanadians, MT13, 3 invisible),
349
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348 |
I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348 |
Looks like they found the owner of the camera. https://www.facebook.com/MessageInABottleHunter
I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,059
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,059 |
wow that was fast!!!!!!! Tell this guy to go to the Bubbly pool and search hidden treasure I know a few people GoPros went missing there!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Laura..wonder if anyone found the message in the bottle we tossed off the stern of Jeannius as we left Montserrat?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 125 |
I opened a bottle.. the message read "We have been trying to contact you about your car warranty...."
Roger Cenosillicaphobia - Fear of an empty glass
![[Linked Image]](https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20190712/e/Sailin%27+in+the+BVI/dt/-1/k/8f5f/event.png)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 174 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 174 Likes: 2 |
I opened a bottle.. the message read "We have been trying to contact you about your car warranty...." Literally laughing out loud!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 304
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 304 |
lololol. Really did laugh out loud!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Love that..got one of those calls the other day. I decided to try to put an end of it and pushed the # to speak to a human. "Thank goodness I heard from you," I said,"I was so concerned that the warranty on my 56 Porsche was running out..what are you offering"..Dial tone!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|