Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 27
erb923 23
mahokid 22
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
links83
links83
Massachusetts
Posts: 85
Joined: March 2001
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
11 members (2tannedfannies, Lovethebeach65, S/Y Mockingbird, Lady Di, Rumlover, socamon, jbutah, lcote, Stashu11, DBESXM, 1 invisible), 537 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
I would like to take my personal boat (this is not a charter boat) from St Thomas to the BVI and sail there for five days at the end of this month. Is this possible? What are the rules and/or can someone point me to them?

There will be six of us - I know about the need for vaccination cards and covid test before entry and that's all fine. And I know I have to have another test and register with the usvi travel portal to get back to St Thomas.
I see Zanshin's recent posting indicating difficulty to clear out which has me concerned but I'm not sure if this applies to me on a short term visit.

I have, pre covid, done this trip many times so I only need to know what's different and/or if it's possible and where to report (west end, etc).

Thanks - I appreciate the help!


Life's short - sail more!
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Yes, on a private boat you should be fine. Entry clearance is managed thru SailClear. Not sure about exit procedures but Zanshin's was quite a while ago so I'd guess it's changed since then.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5