Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,123
Members27,643
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 21
bran 21
kim 19
erb923 19
mahokid 14
Member Spotlight
Alltech63
Alltech63
South Carolina
Posts: 253
Joined: November 2023
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
13 members (Jimgraham, TIM, nevar37, mahokid, SXMNAN, BuffaloBob, socamon, caribmichael, Beachreader, CaribbeanCanadians, 3 invisible), 543 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 76
M
Mpant Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 76
RCI is certainly aware of the situation now as I and others have been in contact with them. When I contacted them right before Thanksgiving they seemed not to know until I asked for a supervisor. Not sure when they did become aware but I got my first inkling on Trip Advisor then went to TTOL.
Very thankful for the heads up.


Hopefully they are alerting others who have future exchanges

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,231
Likes: 7
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,231
Likes: 7
Post on TTOL from October 23rd...RCI was aware of the situation over a month before Thanksgiving.

Quote
These emails from Alegria Operations N.V. are genuine. This company bought the foreclosed resort and they have not agreed to continue the timeshare operations. I have contacted RCI's executive management, Cathy Raiger, at 317-805-9116, and she told me that RCI is very concerned about this matter



They tried to work something out but got nowhere with the new owner. I'm sure they were caught by surprise....


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5