Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
crmoores
crmoores
Finger Lake Region
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
8 members (Pltraveler, Dan58, WWII, FantasyFrank, Marie, 3 invisible), 1,033 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#308129 11/03/2023 09:19 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
connie Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
Recommendations for doing laundry on VG? 1. Does Old Yard (Virgin Gorda Village) still have machines to do self- laundry? 2. Does Leverick still have machines for self-Laundry? Thank you!

BVI Sponsors
.
connie #308306 11/06/2023 08:29 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Leverick used to have laundry before the storm but it was discontinued.
It may be back but you'd want to check with them.
Guavaberry has laundry but I'm pretty sure it's for guests, only.
No help for Old Yard.
Again, you may want to contact them
Not much help but, that's all I know

Mike
Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am

connie #308338 11/06/2023 04:02 PM
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Are you staying on VG itself or on a boat?

If on a boat, Bitter End Yacht will do laundry for you. But based on your questions, I am assuming you are staying on land.

Can confirm Leverick does not currently have machines for self-laundry. They are apparently going to be putting them in when they finish the renovation on the building they have been working on forever though.

I'll ask around about other options on land

connie #308344 11/06/2023 06:29 PM
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141
Connie, I believe that there's a small self-serv one in the apartment complex that is not too far from Rosy's and is on Prince Road. I can't swear to it, because I've never utilized it.

connie #308345 11/06/2023 06:55 PM
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
I think you mean the Village Cafe & Restaurant. The staff at the condos there told me they would do our laundry in the summer of 2022

connie #308346 11/06/2023 06:57 PM
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
By the way, if you are land based, the cleaning staff will be glad to do your laundry

connie #308394 11/07/2023 11:57 AM
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Where are you staying? If in a villa, just ask your manager. i have never stayed at a villa where this was not an option!

connie #308604 11/10/2023 11:14 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
connie Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
Hello all.....Contacted Leverick and the spa can do laundry. Hadn't heard back from Olde Yard (new name now) We always used them and Leverick for years. Not sure if there were any new options.....


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5