Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (Todd_Melinda_K, lovemysxm, Rumlover, Lovethebeach65, Caribob, SXMbeachman, SXMScubaman, Kelly G, 4 invisible), 429 guests, and 81 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#309298 11/22/2023 06:13 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
I am having a brain tweak. I just asked Siri (and google to confirm🤣🤣🤣) the time difference between st Thomas and Virgin Gorda. And it says it’s 5:07 in STT and 6:07 in Virgin Gorda. So if I’m taking an 8:30 AM ferry from Virgin Gorda to St Thomas on Jan 13, it actually is going to arrive at 11? If that’s the case I might be tight for a 1:20 flight. It’s not my first rodeo with Virgin Gorda but I I don’t recall being confused. 😝😝😝. Even tho we have global entry , one of us doesn’t so we would need 3 hours per American. Am I being a total dope or do I have an issue ?


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Neither the usvi nor the BVI turn their clocks back like here in the states. So they are both an hour ahead of us. The time in STT is the time in VG.
I hate losing that hour for travel this time of year. It makes catching ferries harder.
So it's only SIRI having a brain fart, not you!

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
Okkkkkkk. I so needed to hear this. I am officially thankful for skipdastraw this Thanksgiving 😝😝😝. Thank you for alleviating my anxiety about a senior moment I thought I was having. Phew.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
I just figured out why Siri got it wrong. She didn’t. She interpreted “st Thomas” as st Thomas Canada. We just had a miscommunication. I’m a dope. But a relieved one.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
We can still blame siri. Lol
Glad your Thanksgiving will be a relieved one!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5