Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,132
Members27,644
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 22
bran 20
kim 19
erb923 18
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
vytis104
vytis104
Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 209
Joined: November 2010
Today's Birthdays
basilisk, gunner, legne, Tandoorii
Who's Online Now
16 members (Ottoman, pburke40, christina, 2tannedfannies, LAB57, duckfat, Kevin_B, T&T, bailau, road3682, Rema, 5 invisible), 1,110 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 6
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 6
Hello,

What do I need to do in order to get permission to use the search feature? I am logged it, but when I click "Search" the site displays a message that says "You do not have permission to use the search engine. Return to the previous page or use search if you are looking for something specific."

Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 6
T
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 6

A few seconds after I posted the above, I clicked Edit to fix a typo, and this message was displayed:

This post can no longer be edited because the maximum edit time has expired.

Return to the previous page or use search if you are looking for something specific.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5