Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
13 members (TC42, snuba, Tanman12, BillDauterive, louismcc, Rumlover, mahokid, Jenni, tomp, 4 invisible), 1,213 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 4
P
PyroSea Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
P
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 4
Hello,

I am considering putting my 2017 Lagoon 450 F into a charter company in the BVI. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations with any charter companies? I realize the boat is likely too old for places like TMM, the Moorings or Dream Yacht. I'm not opposed to exploring smaller charter companies.

Thanks,

Bryon

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109
Likes: 5
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109
Likes: 5
Look into Conch Charters. They are located right next to TMM, and run a decent operation.

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109
Likes: 5
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 109
Likes: 5
Additionally, while I cannot give a first hand testimonial, Brent with the Captain's Compass has several devoted followers on this site that recommend him highly.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
Ahoy Captain Bryon,

Yes, I would like to discuss Options for You and your Yacht that would include Tax 'Efficient' Income and Insurance 365 Days a Year including Named Storms and Chartering.

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage

Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
We have been with Conch and can recommend. And your boat fits right in their fleet.

Last edited by MrEZgoin; 04/02/2024 06:41 PM.

M4200 MANTA
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 4
P
PyroSea Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
P
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 4
Thank you all for the responses.Much appreciated.

Brent, I would love to discuss the opportunity to put my boat in your fleet. Is it best to communicate directly with you through your website and email?

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
Ahoy Capt. Bryon,

Please contact me through my Web Site & Email.
I do not want to abuse the exceptional neutrality and civility of this resource by doing business directly here, thanks.

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage

Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 6
I recently chartered with Waypoints and was impressed for the first time in 20 years of chartering with the upkeep of their boats. Granted they were newer boats, but the condition and maintenance of the boats were exceptional as compared with similar aged catamarans with other popular companies that I’ve chartered from where the boats all seem to age in dog years.

Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 4
P
PyroSea Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
P
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 4
I agree. Maintenance on these chartered boats is paramount. Thanks for the feedback.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5