|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,133
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,534
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
11 members (jeepers, Bkksxm, Manpot, Two2go, sxmParrotfish, RickandJulie, rpotter28, Dirk Lovelace, 3 invisible),
322
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 211
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 211 |
Will be coming to the island after a cruise for 4 days,is it best to stay on the northern end of island? Don’t know where to stay resort or rental, Marigot bay or Rodney bay any help would be appreciated. Always drive on St. Martin but not sure here. Thanks
Last edited by Carol_Hill; 04/22/2024 09:00 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278 Likes: 192 |
Hi. What island are you talking about?
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,113 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,113 Likes: 5 |
Carol, it's St Lucia. bbeach... It depends what you are looking for. Rodney Bay can be lively and there is plenty of choice of restaurants and activities. Marigot is generally quieter and not so much there. Personally I prefer Marigot. Driving... All the Windward and Leeward Island roads are chaotic, St Lucia just has the added difficulty (if you are used to driving on the right) of driving on the left. I don't find it a problem switching.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278 Likes: 192 |
Thanks Mike. I thought that was probably it, but didn't want to assume, since I don't know St. Lucia that well. I will change the title of the post.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|