|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,143
Members27,645
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Fred
Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 935
Joined: April 2002
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (christina, ScottW, JumpyFrog, MKGrey, Rnd, pandpfromcanada, Stashu11, JayBee, Dirk Lovelace, polaris, 1 invisible),
660
guests, and
118
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762 Likes: 53
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762 Likes: 53 |
Price per night appears about double pre-pandemic for run of the mill cruises with no uptick in cruise/food quality. we are noe seeing the effects of all the ships scrapped in 2020 on a snap decision.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,279 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,279 Likes: 192 |
With every ship being built these days being probably at least double the size of the ships they retired, I wonder what the overall cruise capacity is now, versus what it was pre-pandemic. I can't imagine it's really that much smaller. Plus the new ships I guess are somewhat cheaper to run. My feeling is that it's probably more related to the overall price of everything being higher now. ..or I could be wrong altogether.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762 Likes: 53
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 762 Likes: 53 |
Good point on the bigger boats replacing smaller.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|