Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
320sycamore
320sycamore
Massachusetts
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (ggffrr11, MarleneS, TravelConcepts, Manpot, 4 invisible), 424 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 4
Likes: 1
C
CLG270 Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
C
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 4
Likes: 1
We, family of three (7yo and 48 year old virgin to the area in tow) are wheels up in 4 days. The last time I was there was very pre-storms, back in 2008. Please fill me in on the best of; rotis, lobster, snorkeling, restaurants. I hear the BEYC is super different?? What has changed, what is not super tourist? Beside the main attractions what are the places I NEED to share with my newbies?? Thanks for all your advice. Woohoo! I'm headed back. Cheers all!!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Man just read the long string of posts as they will answer a lot of your questions.👍

1 member likes this: Latadjust
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
I would just enjoy your first time back...do you have Scotts Guide to BVI?

Snokeling top 6

Diamond Cay, Caminoe
Dogs
Indians
Caves
Guana Island
Anegada-will you go there?

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
There is a lot of good information in threads like this. Have a great trip!

https://www.traveltalkonline.com/ub...-best-advice-for-rookies.html#Post327455


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5