|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
23 members (Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 7 invisible),
376
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 4 Likes: 1
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 4 Likes: 1 |
We, family of three (7yo and 48 year old virgin to the area in tow) are wheels up in 4 days. The last time I was there was very pre-storms, back in 2008. Please fill me in on the best of; rotis, lobster, snorkeling, restaurants. I hear the BEYC is super different?? What has changed, what is not super tourist? Beside the main attractions what are the places I NEED to share with my newbies?? Thanks for all your advice. Woohoo! I'm headed back. Cheers all!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15 |
Man just read the long string of posts as they will answer a lot of your questions.👍
|
|
1 member likes this:
Latadjust |
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
I would just enjoy your first time back...do you have Scotts Guide to BVI?
Snokeling top 6
Diamond Cay, Caminoe Dogs Indians Caves Guana Island Anegada-will you go there?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|