Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 27
erb923 23
mahokid 22
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
beachy
beachy
CT. USA
Posts: 87
Joined: September 2005
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
9 members (Bella, JandIrene, S/Y Mockingbird, cbinparadise, Angelface, IWIWSE, blooming, 2 invisible), 461 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#329344 01/19/2025 03:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 166
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 166
Has anyone had experience with Speedy's 8:30am, Saturday ferry from VG to STT. Can I depend on it to run Feb 8 so we can catch our flight home?


[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I have friends that take that ferry every April. They’ve never had a problem.

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
speedys is very reliable


tpcook
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Just confirming for you what the above have said. This ferry is indeed running, and is very reliable.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5