|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
|
|
|
15 members (Rjkeltay, JeanneB, Cubdriver, dm25vac, blackrover, Two2go, inskis, timnboston, Sxmroyalislander, FLCajun, Rover, Arbor88, 3 invisible),
440
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 4
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 4 |
What is the best source for daily schedules between Tortola roadtown or West End and saint Thomas Charlotte Amalie?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 606
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 606 |
This is the definitive source: https://bviports.org/ferry
Tom Garvey
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I check the individual websites starting with "Road Town Fast Ferry"...if they have what I want I book it or move on. I feel more confident that way..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|