Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Carol_Hill
Carol_Hill
Central Florida!
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible), 386 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 136
B
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 136
Any recommendation s for a good marine grade watch with marine or sailing functions like sunrise sunset tides wind temperature etc?

Must be rugged and survive marine environment

Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 348
Freestyle makes a tide watch. I have had one for years, granted mine is more trad looking than these.

http://www.freestyleusa.com/tide/classic-xl-tide.html


I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
Nixon makes some pretty nice looking tide watches, which include Cane Garden Bay tide tables...however, I didn't find that it lined up very well with the actual tide in that location...but it did do well for other locations.

I read they had some battery issues on the newer model (Supertide), but I believe that has been sorted.

http://www.nixon.com/us/en/clp/mens-surf-watches/?gclid=CPqtr7Kr7sMCFZCEaQodCZYA0g

Vestal makes a tide watch too...

http://www.vestalwatch.com/d/1012


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5