Just returned from the Caribbean Reef Club. My original trip review of October still stands and is accurate. This has got to be one of the most relaxing resorts around and so easy to get to from most places in the states and Canada. We met couples from Canada, east coast cities, mid-west and west coast. The resort was at least 2/3 full, we had a studio ground floor room, room was very clean and very nice. I saw none of the problems recently mentioned by another party who wrote into Traveltalkonline. In fact the food was exceptionally good and the deserts were out of this world. Each day their was a dinner special and then the normal approximately seven main dishes to choose from (catch of day was available at least one night). I would guess you could spend two weeks and have a different meal each evening considering the nightly special. The party who wrote in with complaints, indicated they had no hot water... I believe each room must only have a small hot water tank. Hot water in our room lasted for two very short showers, but the showers are big so we always shared a shower and never had a problem. By the time we were done, the water was cooling down. In our opinon certainly not a real problem.<br><br>The jacuzzi was always fired up and warm by 6:00 PM temperature averaged between 95 to 102 degrees by early evening. Service at the resort was excellent both times we were at the resort.<br><br>Would we go back... yes very definately. The more time we spend there, the more time we want to spend there... actually we wish we would have planned to stay a full seven days.<br><br>This was truly a relaxing and wonderfull trip.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 3/22/01 03:52 PM.</EM></FONT></P>