We are the couple that met Dave and Regina on the beach in SXM. I must say that I was bad and did not post a trip report back in January because of business and some personal things so we owe this one.<br>We vistit Club O at least twice a year and a few years back decided to try something new (nude) It's been 4 nude cruises now and each one seems to be more exciting and fun. This year we sailed out of Tampa heading for the Panama Canal. 3 great days at sea and then the canal. While on the ship and out of port you can be naked at all times except for eating in the main dining room. Anywhere else you choose to eat it is o.k.to be naked. I must say BNTT does an excellent job of not letting anything get out of hand. There are no floor shows or piercings or jewelry aloud below the waste. Each night they do have some kind of a theme like pirates of the carribean, crazy hat or tie night. Differant themes all the time. After dinner many people go back and dress down, for the men maybe a tropical shirt and the ladies sun dresses or something a little sheer. Many many friendly people and many return customers we have seen. Carnival cruises has issued letters that the nudists have been some of the friendly and most fun cruises they have ever had. The cruise is much the same as textile except when you pull into port an announcement comes on its time to dress. And when you leave port it's now o.k. to get naked. During the day when at sea there are just no bathing suits. Out second stop this year was Costa Rica. We went white water rafting had to wear suits that was o.k too. Great trip down the river in a tropical junge. Some people found a beach others explored town. Again like a textile cruise the ship offers many shore excursions. We then sailed to Cozumel. On the way to Cozumel there was a medical emergency and we had to stop and let a passenger off in Grand Cayman. Heard he was a pretty sick man, maybe a heart problem. In Cozumel we chose to go to an island which they had reserved as a nude trip. They bused us to a boat and then took maybe 100 people over to a beautiful island. They gave us floating mats. Had volley ball going on and barbecued a fantastic dinner. It was a wonderful afternoon. The photographers from nude and Natural came up to my wife and I as we were walking down the beach and asked us if we would mind being in the video. He said we looked so happy walking down the beach hand in hand. We hesitated but then said what the heck. We figured most people that will see the video will probably be naturalist anyway. This was the same company that did the Club O video so we knew it will be professionally done. They never took pictures of anyone that did not want to photographed. The video is due out in June. On the way back at about 5 they gave anyone the option that wanted to get off in town. Our group chose to shop a little and then hit Carlos and Charlie's. What a wild party that was because our ship took over the bar and the dance floor. More great fun!!!. A cab back and we left port at 11:30 p.m. The nice thing about the cruise is there are really no gawkers. You walk around the deck and people are playing cards, listening to the differant bands, going to the nightly shows, gambling etc. etc. just like textile except much more relaxed. At all the entrance's to the bars and around the pool there are always fresh clean towels and a dirty basket to discard. Everyone is really good about disposing of the old and picking up fresh. My wife and I take one suit case and a carry on. Shorts to dinner for me although some people do like to get dressed up. They have all of the nudist groups set up for information including AANR, giving out information about nude travel and clubs all over the world. Every year BNNT offers specials and announces next years cruise. Next year we are going to mardi gra, Key West and Ocho Rios. We signed up. Always kind of wanted to see Mardi Gra but nervous about going. We will be docked a block or two away and can exit and enter the ship at our leisure. St.M. in January and the cruise in Feb, Hopefully it will help make the winter go by fast. Comparing our SXM trips which are so relaxing and enjoyable and the cruise is pretty tough to do. Cruising is a little busy and scheduled while SXM is so laid back. I am only so happy we are able to do both. If anyone wants to know more I will be happy to answer. Now just counting the days till our November SXM trip because it truly is our favorite island in the world. <br><br><br><br>