Just returned from another visit to Haulover beach, located on the north end of Miami Beach. As you may of read from my previous post, Haulover is a county sanctioned official c/o beach, featuring certified life guards, restrooms, chair rentals, patrolled parking, volleyball nets and snack service. (Some local entrepreneur take custom food orders in the morning and delivers it to your chase lounge at noon) Unlike Orient and other c/o beaches, I would say 95% of the peole on the beach are nude or topless. Although there are a few gawkers that stroll by from time to time, not as many as you would expect for a beach that close to a populated area. Nothing at all like what you get from the cruise ship people and other gawkers at Orient. I did notice some of the "beach ambassadors" lecturing some of the gawkers and people attempting to take pictures. The police drive by every once and a while to make sure no trouble erupts. I doubt that it would as the people some very easy going and friendly.<br><br>The beach is about a 1/2mile long. The northern half is mainly gay men and the southern half is mainly couples and families. The water was a little rough for swimming the days we were there, but normally it is calm and inviting, especially on a hot day. In can get crowded, especially on the weekends. The closer to the main entrance you get the more crowded. If you want a little breathing room, head directly to the southern end of the beach. The tight quarters forced my wife and I to strike up conversations with our neighbors and we actually met some interesting people that we enjoyed visiting with. In the afternoon we would return to our hotel in South beach. But that is a whole other trip report.<br><br>Anyway, I hope I have provided some useful information on Haulover. If your'e looking for a truly c/o beach, that is easy to get to, has plenty of hotel options near by, safe and clean, I think Haulover fits the bill. <br><br>