Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,159
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 22
bran 19
kim 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2004
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
17 members (CanuckTravlr, CampJimmy, bostonbob, Naxos, SXMScubaman, Lucky13, SailBVI747, calle313, swistakp, mbkmom, 7 invisible), 411 guests, and 172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
W
weezer Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
W
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Any interested takers? I'd like to go sometime in Feb; maybe three weeks. I'm well traveled in the developing world, a young 60, easy to travel with. I'm very excited to go to Morocco and can't find any friends to go with!

Sponsors
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 599
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 599
Are YOU male or female? What kind of costs are you talking? How long? indy travel or tours? any side trips, or just Morocco?


Scott & Bette
OC,CA

Moderated by  Eric_Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5